Every year thousands of fatalities and serious injuries are the result of a vehicular accidents. These are often the result of driver negligence. Distracted drivers, poor vehicle maintenance, driving under the influence, failure to signal, and speeding are some of the common factors. But that isn’t the only cause of pedestrian injury. Thousands on non-vehicular pedestrian accidents occur each year and are due to negligent property owners. All Property owners, including stores, public facilities, government buildings and residential homes have a duty to make sure that their property is reasonably safe, and warn the public of any known dangers.
Call 954-289-6316 today.
Call Our Fort Lauderdale Law Firm Today
Regardless of the circumstances, pedestrian injury can result in serious injury, lost wages, and family hardship. Out legal team has the compassion and motivation to fight for you and get you the compensation you need. Let Coffey Trail Law get you the justice you deserve.
We Handle All Pedestrian Injury Cases Fort Lauderdale
- – Driver negligence
- – Poor Vehicle Maintenance
- – Falls on slippery or uneven surfaces
- – Walkways impeded by construction materials or debris
- – Inadequate security lighting
- – Biting dogs
- – Lack of warning signs
Pedestrian Injury News
- Rules of the Road
- Can a Pedestrian Hit by a Car in a Parking Lot File an Injury Claim?
- Pedestrian Safety Tips: How to Stay Safe While Walking in Fort Lauderdale