What if They Won’t Give Me the Security Camera Footage?

So, your accident is caught on video, but they don’t want to give you the videotape, what can you do about it? That’s easy, contact your lawyer. Let them get involved. Let them demand they maintain the evidence preserve all the evidence for your case if they destroy it at some them but that’s could be critical between winning and losing your cases imperative you contact your lawyer early so they can get involved and protect your rights.