Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyers in Fort Lauderdale
Brain injuries can be subtle or they can be catastrophic. In either case, the injury makes it impossible for you to function exactly as you did before. For instance, several brain injury victims experience flashbacks, speech disturbances, and emotional problems that will affect them for the rest of their lives.
Call a Fort Lauderdale Brain Injury Attorney today to learn about your legal options!
If you suffered a traumatic brain injury (TBI) because of another person’s negligence, you owe it to yourself to find out about your legal options. You may be eligible for compensation for your physical, emotional and economic losses.
Call 954-289-6316 today.
Causes of Traumatic Brain Injuries
Brain injuries are commonly the result of serious personal injury accidents such as:
- – Car accidents and other motor vehicle accidents
- – Explosions
- – Trucking accidents
- – Falls
- – Motorcycle accidents
- – Sports accidents
- – Construction and other workplace accidents
If you suspect a head injury has led to brain injuries, reach out to our law firm. We will discuss your accident, potential liability concerns and your prospects for recovering should you choose to pursue a brain injury lawsuit.
How We Handle Traumatic Brain Injury Cases
Each case is unique, which means we will prepare your case using a variety of strategies to ensure we prepare it in the best way possible. Those strategies may include:
Obtaining testimony that speaks to your reduced abilities from teachers, coaches, and co-workers, family members, friends, and clergy
Engaging respected medical experts including neuropsychiatrists and neurologists
Interviewing your treating doctor to determine how the injury affects the your life now and how it will affect you in the future
We consult with workforce specialists to determine how the brain injury could affect your long-term ability to work. We may also find out whether your abilities have changed to the point where you can no longer do the work you did before. We consult with economists to learn how your brain injury will affect your earnings over your lifetime. In instances of closed head injuries, victims often find they have difficulty convincing their doctors that something is wrong. We know how to approach claims involved closed head injuries and can help you get the recovery you require.
Call 954-289-6316 for a FREE consultation today.
Traumatic Brain Injuries News
- As Impact of Technology Grows, Plaintiffs Firms Must Respond With Creativity
- Coffey McPharlin Featured for $2 Million Dollar Settlement in Daily Business Review Regarding Plantation PizzaFire Explosion
- Rules of the Road
- Resort Accidents
- Before You Accept that Settlement, Consider the Long-term Costs of Brain Injuries
- Signs & Symptoms of a Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)
- Litigating Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) Cases
- Samantha D. v. Parent and Minor: ATV Crash, Final Judgment $1.06 Million.
- Roofer Injured in Rear-end Collision
- Woman Breaks Foot on Defective Sidewalk at Miami Airport
- A Personal Injury Lawyer’s Guide to Auto Fires