Injury Claims Filed for 2011-2017 Ford Explorer Exhaust Leaks

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is currently investigating 2011 to 2015 Ford Explorers for potentially dangerous defects with the exhaust system. Additional model years 2016 and 2017 may also be defective. Hundreds of consumers filed complaints after noticing a sulfur smell in the cabin of their vehicles. Investigators are unsure of how many … Continue reading “Injury Claims Filed for 2011-2017 Ford Explorer Exhaust Leaks”

Breaking: Lawsuit filed against 10 automakers over keyless ignition carbon monoxide deaths

According to Scripps News: “Ten of the world’s largest automakers are facing a consumer class action lawsuit filed early Wednesday morning in California on behalf of millions of Americans who own or lease vehicles equipped with keyless ignitions. The suit alleges the automakers have known for years about increased dangers of carbon monoxide poisoning when people … Continue reading “Breaking: Lawsuit filed against 10 automakers over keyless ignition carbon monoxide deaths”

A Colorless, Odorless Killer

Carbon monoxide, also known as CO, is a colorless and odorless gas that can injure or kill a person. Carbon monoxide is a byproduct of anything that burns fuel, such as cars and SUV’s, boat motors, stoves and grills and gas ranges, fireplaces and furnaces, lanterns, and other small engines. Carbon monoxide poisoning occurs when CO … Continue reading “A Colorless, Odorless Killer”

Keyless Ignition Carbon Monoxide

Keyless ignitions expose the public to carbon monoxide poisoning injuries and deaths that should be fixed by the automotive industry. Recently, I have read about an alarming number of people being injured or killed by carbon monoxide poisoning.  Many of these accidents involve “Keyless Go” cars that have been left running in a person’s garage, … Continue reading “Keyless Ignition Carbon Monoxide”

Carbon Monoxide and Keyless Go

When people forget to manually turn off their keyless cars, carbon monoxide can build up and invade the home, becoming a deadly issue. Sam Coffey, from Coffey McPharlin, explains solutions for manufactures to heed. If you or your loved ones have been suffered from carbon monoxide poisoning, contact Coffey McPharlin to set up your free, initial consultation today.